Terms & Conditions
• 1.1 We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and will be dated accordingly, it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
• 1.2 When you use certain CRD/A Glaze products, please read the additional information provided with regards to such products as this information will provide you with full details on how to use such products.
• 1.3 Certain website services will require registration and subsequent access to those services will be subject to an approved Login name and Password (password details). Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All password details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your password details or become aware of any misuse you must inform us immediately.
2 Order Process
• 2.1 All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• 2.2 Following the entry of the final details of your order, we will send you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from A Glaze.
• 2.3 Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
• 2.4 We do not file details of your order for you to subsequently access direct on this website and therefore, please print out these terms and conditions and the order acknowledgement for your own records, If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders please contact us.
• 3.1 This website is for delivery of products to the UK only. All goods when signed for must be by an adult aged 18 years or over on delivery.
• 3.2 Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the shipping options. We make every effort to deliver the goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. CRD/A Glaze shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within the estimated timescales.
• 3.3 Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you on the date the products are delivered.
• 4.1 We take payment from your card at the time we receive the order, once we have checked your card details. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you as soon as possible. The option of waiting for stock or receiving a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
• 4.2 While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of the goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
• 4.3 Payment can be made by using any card shown on the shopping screen or by Paypal. All payments taken will appear on your statement as Creative Resins Distribution Limited.
• 4.4 Title to any products you order on this website shall pass to you on delivery of the products provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
• 4.5 All prices are shown in pounds sterling and exclude VAT (where applicable) at the applicable current rate and also exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise, the final price including VAT and delivery will be shown at checkout.
• 4.6 To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the relevant UK Data Protection Act.
• 5.1 Where applicable you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Act.
• 5.2 All sizes and measures are approximate however we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible.
6 INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
• 6.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors
• 6.2 You acknowledge that the material and content contained within this website is made available for your personal non-commercial use and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to(and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
• 7.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which may not otherwise be limited or excluded under applicable law.
• 7.2 Subject to Section 7.1, CRD will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind express or implied statutory or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site or that it will be timely or error – free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website CRD will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content of material uploaded or transmitted through the website and CRD accepts no liability of any kind of loss or damage from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site.
• 7.3 Subject to Section 7.1 above, other than as expressly provided in these terms and conditions with respect to specific products and except for the exclusive remedies set out at Section 5 above, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
• 7.4 Subject to Section 7.1 above, CRD will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre – contract or other representations (other than fraudulent on negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the terms and conditions for any:
• Economic loss (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
• loss of goodwill or reputation; or
• special or indirect losses
• suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these terms and conditions.
• 7.5 Notwithstanding the above, subject to Section 7.1, CRD aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for loss or damage shall in any event be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same clause.
• 7.6 This clause 7 does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your contract cancellation rights.
• 7.7 We will take all responsible precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
8 MISCELLANEOUS PROVISION
• 8.1 The contract between is shall be governed by the laws of England and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.
• 8.2 Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the products shall be limited to the replacement value of the product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud).
• 8.3 CRD shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these terms and conditions if the same is wholly or partly caused whether directly or indirectly by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
• 8.4 If any portion of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other sections of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
• 8.5 ODR – If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased and have attempted every means possible to get any problems resolved you can choose an ADR – Alternative Dispute Resolution of which ODR – Online Dispute Resolution is one of these. Please visit their website at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN
• The Creative Resins Distribution website is operated by Creative Resins Distribution Limited, 7 The Glenmore Centre, Castle Road, Eurolink, Sittingbourne, Kent. ME10 3GL. England
• For customer services or any complaints please call 0044 1795 599880 or email email@example.com.
• Creative Resins is registered under Company number 3998755. VAT Number GB754169807